Thursday, November 1, 2012

Makeup Artist.

Beauty is to be shared~
Ciao and assalammualaikum people. New readers, hello and hi! Well, did I tell you that I'm a freelance MUA? Yeah MUA as in Makeup Artist. Yes believe it. It has been my part time job since I was in UiTM Alor Gajah, Melaka and now it has been slowly becoming my serious job now. And beautiful people, if you want to look good, beautiful and elegant on your events or any occasions, I'm ALWAYS here to serve you ladies my makeup service at a really reasonable and affordable price! Do not hesitate or shy to contact me for more information. 

Facebook page ; https://www.facebook.com/makeup.by.myazulkifli

Contact number ; 
E-mail ; myazulkifli@gmail.com


P/s - Please understand that my style of makeup is basically more natural. I don't like changing how a person's look. What I do is actually covering up the flaws and enhancing the original beauty with a lil touch of makeup. That's all. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello there I am so excited I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on
    Askjeeve for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
    back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent jo.


    Here is my webpage cheap mac makeup

    ReplyDelete